Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mister Beer Bottle Brew

So I finally opened the Mister Beer Bottle Brew Brown Ale that I mentioned starting a couple of posts ago on Christmas eve, to share with my brother and brother-in-law. For a cheap ($5 for 2L) DIY beer it was really good. I can't imagine not using this method to produce cheap, but good, beer instead of buying big brewery beers. The fellow at Vintner's Cellar will be pleased to hear that. :)

I may one day go into beer brewing on a large scale like I am with the mead, and get into it more in terms of picking out individual ingredients, but because I'm not a big beer drinker and my wife doesn't drink beer at all, it would take a while for me to go through 5 gallons of it.

In the meanwhile, I think I may have to drop by the store and pick up a case, or whatever he has left after the holidays, and try out a few of their flavours.


No comments:

Post a Comment